Central Art Gallery is a newly renovated 650 square foot exhibition space located at 101 N. Central Avenue in downtown Medford, Oregon. We offer monthly exhibition opportunities for artists to showcase their work during Downtown Medford’s Third Friday Art Walk. We love our local art community and want to see it grow!
Interested in being Central Art Gallery’s “Featured Artist of the Month” or participating in an upcoming group show we’re hosting? Please read the following thoroughly, then submit the required information and images to the emails provided below!
General information about exhibitions at Central Art Gallery
- Opening Night for all exhibitions will be held on the third Friday of each month, in coordination with Medford’s Third Friday Art Walk, from 5:00pm-8:00pm. The length of the exhibition will be determined upon Artist Agreement signing.
- Exhibiting artists are required to follow the terms outlined in Central Art Gallery’s Artist Agreement.
- Central Art Gallery will promote all exhibits with flyers and posters, through our monthly email newsletter, and across all our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, etc.). It is strongly encouraged for artists to promote their exhibitions themselves as well, and they are welcome to use any content the Gallery creates to do so.
- Exhibiting artists are expected to be present during their show.
- Central Art Gallery will receive a 20% commission of all sales made during the exhibition. This includes pieces on display, prints, and merchandise.
- Central Art Framing offers a discount to exhibiting artists, for pieces being shown in the Gallery only.
- We are fully compliant and will continue to follow current CDC/Oregon Public Health COVID guidelines and mandates.
- While we love and support all our artists and patrons, not all submissions will be chosen to exhibit in the Gallery.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive communication back from Central Art Gallery regarding any submission. We appreciate your patience and understanding.