The LightPad 930 LX is a thin lightbox that combines a durable aluminum frame construction, with a cool, bright, evenly illuminated 12" x 9" surface. The LightPad 930 LX adds adjustable brightness so you can dim or brighten the maintenance-free LED lights (which last up to 50,000 hours) to suit your project. Adjust the brightness from 1000 lux to super bright 5000 lux to shine through thick paper. The UV-free light is safe for eyes and archival photos and documents. Lightweight and portable, this lightbox comes with a soft, protective storage pouch. Use it to trace or transfer an image for patterns, tattoo design, illustrations, sewing, quilting, or embroidery.
- Overall Dimensions: 14.25" W x 11.25" D x .5" H
- LED-lit 12" x 9" area, cool white 6500K color temperature, adjusts from 500 lux to super bright 5000 lux
- Maintenance-free LED lamps to last up to 50,000 hours
- Durable and attractive aluminum frame and double-layered firm work surface that allows you to see-through thick paper or fabric
- Uses: for transferring or tracing artwork, photographs, sewing patterns, embroidery patterns, drawings, tattoo designs, and stencils
- 1-Year Warranty
- 12V adapter included (Please note, these adapters are 12V and only compatible with LightPads made after January 1, 2020)